Welcome to Fixit512.com!
Home of "A Man & His Tools Handyman Service"
Owner: Don Whiteside
Serving: Round Rock, Cedar Park, Leander, North Austin, Pflugerville and the surrounding areas since 2008
My name is Don Whiteside. I am the owner of A Man & His Tools Handyman service and this is my website. This website is designed for the homeowner when they are looking for a professional to hire who has experience with home repairs and upgrades. When I say professional, my definition of that is: someone with a 4 year degree from an nationally ranked university (SWTSU in San Marcos), who does make their living from what they do (this is no hobby for me), who is reliable, honest, and has integrity. If that sounds like what you are looking for, then you have found me.
This website was created and is managed by me. All the work performed, all the photos you see here are work I performed personally. If you like the website, then I did a good job. If not, contact me to let me hear your feedback either by phone at 512-799-8959 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a pretty simple website. By design, it's not sophisticated for a reason. And that reason is because I don't think you want it to be. It's just easy and direct. I am interested in making it as useful for the homeowner as possible.
Using the links above, you can find photos of work I personally completed, personal contact information, a links page to other businesses I know and trust as well as a testimonial page.
Below is a partial list of services I can provide. If you don't see what you need listed below, please email or call to ask me about it. There are so many things I have done for people over the years that I can't list them all here. If there is something you need, but you don't see it here, please contact me. Either, I can do whatever you are looking for, or I will know a trusted professional who can do it for you.
Services I provide:
- Ceiling Fan replacement or installation
- Light fixture replacement or installation
- Lightbox removals and custom lighting installation
- LED recessed lighting installation or upgrades
- Custom LED strip lighting installation
- Appliance repair and installation/replacement
- Sheet rock repairs, texturing and painting
- Flat screen TV wall installations, cable installation
- Wood fence and gate repairs-- I DON'T INSTALL FENCING OF ANY KIND, I just do repairs
- Attic decking installations
- Small tile and other flooring jobs such as kitchen back-splash, bathroom
- Exterior and interior door replacement, including any hinges or locksets
- Pet door installation
- Kitchen and bath re-caulking
- Exterior fascia repairs and replacements
- Drawer pull installations in kitchens or any cabinets, and cabinet repairs
- Garbage disposal replacements
- Blinds installation
- IKEA and other types of office or home furniture assembly such as patio furniture
- Cast iron and cast aluminum patio furniture refinishing
- Garage Door opener installations and repairs, garage door adjustments and repairs
- Exterior wood trim repairs and replacements
- Custom wood fabrication (too complicated to describe, but if you need anything from a crate, to doggie steps or a wheelchair ramp, let me know.)
- Custom cabinet installation (I work with a custom cabinet maker. Terry Dailey)
- And, believe it or not, one of the calls I get regularly is just LIGHT BULB REPLACEMENT....yep. Believe it.
If you have something that's broken in or on your home, I can probably fix it. And if I can't fix it, I probably know someone in business that can.
Thank you for visiting and I hope you call me for service when you need a home repair. I have lots of testimonials, but as a wise web-master recently told me, anyone can fake testimonials. So, feel free to call me for references. Then call my references, please.